Glendale Family Dentist - Melineh Arakelian DDS - Cosmetic Dentistry Glendale
If you are an existing patient, we would like to thank you for trusting us with your dental care. If you are a new patient we would like to welcome you to our Glendale dental office. Dr. Melineh Arakelian and her dental team are committed to providing you with the personalized, high quality dental care that you deserve. Our goal is to help you enhance your smile by offering comprehensive, aesthetic and preventative dental care. Some of the services we provide include:
- Digital X-rays
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Visit our Dental Videos page to watch presentations related to the dental services we provide.
Contact our Glendale dental office today by calling 818-956-7137!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our Glendale, CA dental practice, dental conditions and treatments, financial options, download patient forms and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call @ 818-956-7137 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
The Dental Office of Melineh Arakelian DDS
411 North Central Avenue
Glendale, California 91203
Driving Directions / Map